– 7h30: Car and HDV pick you up at the meeting point in Da Nang / Hoi An, depart for Cua Dai – Hoi An.
– 8h30: High speed canoe departs from Cua Dai Beach to Cu Lao Cham, starts exploring sea island.
– 9h00: Cano docked at Cu Lao Cham port, welcome to visit many ancient relics on the island such as Museum, French Champa, Au Boat, Hai Tan Pagoda, Tan Hiep Village.
– 10h00: Cano transport you to the ecotourism Bay – 2 km from the sea port Cu Lao Cham. Vacation at the restaurant, store luggage, change swimwear.
– 10h20: Cano carries you to Hon Dai (coral reef), visitors participate in the sea bath show with many species of marine life.
– 12h30: Return to the restaurant for lunch with a variety of seafood specialties Cu Lao Cham. After lunch you are free to swim or rest on the bamboo hammocks under the cool coconut
– 14h00: Goodbye Cu Lao Cham. Can bring you back to the mainland – Hoi An Cua Dai Tourist Port. Car to the delegation to hotel in Da Nang. End program.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- High speed can welcome guests under the program
- Air – conditioned modern bus.
- Enthusiastic enthusiasts in Cu Lao Cham
- All tickets to Cu Lao Cham
- Coral view (shallow diving)
- 1 Lunch.
- Water stream on the canoe: 2 bottles / person
- Insurance for the tour: 20.000.000d / 1 person
TOUR PRICE NOT INCLUDED:
- Round-trip airfare: Cheap ticket assistance.
- Beverages (alcohol, beer, soft drink …) in meals and throughout the program.
- Personal expenses (laundry, shopping, sightseeing outside the program …).
- Driver’s allowance, guide (optional).
CHILDREN’S CHILDREN’S PRICE:
- Children aged 10 years: 100% of the tour price
- Children from 5 to 10 years: 80% of tour price with parents.
- Baby under 5 years old: free with parents
- Trusted Services – Quality – Dedicated.
- Diverse, rich attractions, always the right attractions in the program.
- Executive program professional
- Commit to the maximum protection of the partner brand
Note: The program can be changed according to the actual situation, but the tour is still guaranteed according to the above program.
“Very pleased to welcome and serve you as family members”